Cheering for DD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Morris County, NJ
The Solo cup secret was passed down to me by a great friend from CA. He is in the process of getting his younger DD back East to begin her collegiate experience at one of the "Ancient Eight".

I owe it to the next generation of 10U Dad's the "secret of the cup". Passing down the knowledge learned is part of the mantra when you sign on here at Discuss FP.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I'm sorry I forgot the intent of the site. Thanks for reminding me, we are here to pass on and share our knowledge with others. Pay it forward, or in this case pass the Red Solo Cup forward.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
I'm going to give up my day job as soon as I finalize franchising and licensing details for providing beer cart services to the crazy parents at TB tournaments. PM me if you want to be first to secure a Crazy Cart franchise for your area. A yet unnamed private security business specializing in protecting umpires and coaches from aforementioned crazy parents will be my next venture.

Aug 12, 2012
NorCal
Two cans of beer will fit into a tall rock star can (big one) with a screw on top. Looks good and you can keep it cold in your cooler without it spilling. Just saying....

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I sit in my seat and don't move, say a word ... It is painful but I manage to do it every game. In between innings, I get up and walk to the parking lot or whereever, and vent to myself and then return. DW knows when it's been a tough game for me when I say to her that I have to "walk." BTW, and no disrespect to anyone here but I stay away from certain parents. They are looking for ways to have you make critical remarks about players or coaches. NOPE, not me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy523