Can't hit off real pitchers

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 30, 2018
SE Michigan
I only read OP and a couple responses so forgive me if this has already been said. Maybe playing both rec and travel is messing with her timing? My DD in 12u hates slow pitchers, and prefers heat. When she faces slower pitchers she actually struggles some, we are working on that. My daughter also hits a lot of balls to right side but she is taught to by her HC, anything except inside pitches go up the middle or to opposite for her, she rarely pulls the ball. It is obviously not good if she is hitting little dinkers to the 2B or SS.

May 12, 2016
I only read OP and a couple responses so forgive me if this has already been said. Maybe playing both rec and travel is messing with her timing? My DD in 12u hates slow pitchers, and prefers heat. When she faces slower pitchers she actually struggles some, we are working on that. My daughter also hits a lot of balls to right side but she is taught to by her HC, anything except inside pitches go up the middle or to opposite for her, she rarely pulls the ball. It is obviously not good if she is hitting little dinkers to the 2B or SS.

My DD pulls everything.. it's a good thing if she's pulling the inside pitches and hitting everything else to center or opposite field. Wish my DD took the outside pitch to opposite field, that's a good thing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles