Can anyone show me the grandpa radar clip

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
1. This should come with a warning not to take a drink while watching.
2. I hope he's not with the highway patrol, he's going to get run over in his own speed trap.
3. Her dropball registers 51, but her riseball reads 25.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
Looking at the video again, I get a kick how on some of the pitches, she throws hard and the follow through takes her hand out front. The slightest of pauses, then she pulls her hand up to her shoulder to finish the HE long after the ball is gone.
Just doing what she was taught...:rolleyes:

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I think I’ve seen and talked to that guy.. Claiming their kid was gunned at 63, while (at the time) I was using an $1,000 gun and getting her at 53 mph.

Apr 28, 2014
Looking at the video again, I get a kick how on some of the pitches, she throws hard and the follow through takes her hand out front. The slightest of pauses, then she pulls her hand up to her shoulder to finish the HE long after the ball is gone.
Just doing what she was taught...:rolleyes:

I see a lot of that "forced HE" on videos on Facebook. Many are posted by "experienced" pitching instructors. Just shows you how many people out there just don't get it.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
:) 💁 someone had to teach manipulating results...
Or
The reason to read the instructions!

Jul 27, 2015
The resident HE pitching instructor at our fields does a similair move from behind the catcher, but with a bushnell in each hand. No wonder his students are hitting lights out speed in lessons.
Rita Lynn? You generally subtract 4 mph from any speed posted on her site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SecOnd in Comand