Can anyone beat Florida?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Great game... but it needs to end so I can watch a real Pitcher... Dawgs up next :cool:

U not flippin? I started watching that game first, I thought this game was going to be on sec+ and when I didn't see it I assumed LSU mercy ruled.
Dawgs were up by 1 when I flipped

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Turn off the lights, the party is over. Man I love this sport.

I hope this goes right to replay so I can watch. I haven't been this excited since that Bama Florida game in the wcws that Florida scored something like 18 points.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
PC, I have to say go dawgs too. Not a patty Murphy fan.

Awww man! He really is one of the nicest guys out there. I am amazed at how well they do with his "one of the gang" coaching style.

Folks that don't know him, read Reille-Bouche's book or even follow him on twitter....he is really mega positive and super supportive of anyone doing good/positive things.

He is a very close family friend of a friend, and any time we have been around, everything is all access. All the players talk to fans before/after games. Their pitching warm ups are like a free clinic with the girls talking the whole time with fans on what they are doing, what has worked well, what they do/don't like..it's really is awesome. My kid has only caught 2 college pitchers ever...one being JTrain and I believe that is because of the super positive/thankful atmosphere Pat encourages.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
Awww man! He really is one of the nicest guys out there. I am amazed at how well they do with his "one of the gang" coaching style.

Folks that don't know him, read Reille-Bouche's book or even follow him on twitter....he is really mega positive and super supportive of anyone doing good/positive things.
I guess because he reminds me of my math teacher when I was in 7th grade. Dammit the square root of 3 is 12 right:confused:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA