Camwood Tees

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Yes, I have the insider tee. Pretty underwhelming. It is nice to have the fiberglass pole to stay inside of, but that is a novelty. The construction of the tee in general is not one that is going to stand up to daily use. The tee topper is made of funky stuff that dry rotted quick on me. This is not a tee youre going to have in the back of the truck and using multiple times a week at practice. I didn't use it after the first month or so. Eventually threw it away.

However, for a general use tool, it serves a purpose.

With coaching, Jugs tee all the way.

Feb 14, 2019
Yes, I have the insider tee. Pretty underwhelming. It is nice to have the fiberglass pole to stay inside of, but that is a novelty. The construction of the tee in general is not one that is going to stand up to daily use. The tee topper is made of funky stuff that dry rotted quick on me. This is not a tee youre going to have in the back of the truck and using multiple times a week at practice. I didn't use it after the first month or so. Eventually threw it away.

However, for a general use tool, it serves a purpose.

With coaching, Jugs tee all the way.
Thanks for the input...We have an old school Tanner tee that we've been using for both team practices and individual work for about 6 or 7 years now and it's still going strong (I had to re-roll and re-secure the cone once, but we're still using the same one after thousands of swings). If we ever need to replace it, I'll probably look at either the a Juggs tee or one of the Tanner tees with the weighted bases.

I am intrigued by the design of the Camwood tees and might see if I can diy something similar using plywood, floor flanges and the stem from the Tanner tee.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Our organization has both Tanners & Jugs with the newest ones being the Jugs. Those are the only two I'd spend my money on, and honestly of those two I'd buy the one that's on sale, or the one you can get the best deal on!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish