Camwood Program

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 24, 2020
Here is a link to their website.they are having a 50% off sale that comes with their All American Program and the bat. The program has detailed daily videos on what you do for each day of the program.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sep 24, 2020
Been almost two months since my last posted update. This is probably more of a proud dad update than relevant to the Camwood challenge that we were doing. After my daughter was feeling discomfort in her pectoral during the Camwood hitting session, we took a break, and honestly have not gotten back to it. She has hit several times since mid December and clocked a 69 mph exit velocity at different practices. When we first started the challenge in mid December, she was living in the 62 to 66 range, so the jump to 69 out of the blue was a pleasant surprise. This past Saturday at her practice, she finally broke into the 70 range, with a new PR of 72. We're gonna pick up the Camwood challenge again in April when her final middle school season ends to see if we can get her average in the high 60's to low's 70's range.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2023
Been almost two months since my last posted update. This is probably more of a proud dad update than relevant to the Camwood challenge that we were doing. After my daughter was feeling discomfort in her pectoral during the Camwood hitting session, we took a break, and honestly have not gotten back to it. She has hit several times since mid December and clocked a 69 mph exit velocity at different practices. When we first started the challenge in mid December, she was living in the 62 to 66 range, so the jump to 69 out of the blue was a pleasant surprise. This past Saturday at her practice, she finally broke into the 70 range, with a new PR of 72. We're gonna pick up the Camwood challenge again in April when her final middle school season ends to see if we can get her average in the 60's to low's 70's range.

Awesome!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad