Broken Demarini advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
Hello
The knob on my daughter's Cf9 seems to be loose and the bat sounds dead. Upon further inspection I noticed little hairline cracks on that twisty looking section where the handle meets the barrel. I bought it off Core last June. How easy or difficult is Demarini to deal with regarding their warranty. Any advice would be great.
Thanks

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I haven't had to deal with Demarini, personally, but a lot of people have commented on their good customer service in the past. Not sure how true that story is now.

Jul 25, 2015
Demarini used to have top notch customer service and replaced bats easily. I haven't had to deal with them in a couple of years but if they are anything like they were, you will not have an issue. You just need your receipt of purchase and call to get a return authorization.

Oct 10, 2011
They were great when DD busted hers but it did take 3 1/2 weeks to get the replacement and it was in season.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
Hello
The knob on my daughter's Cf9 seems to be loose and the bat sounds dead. Upon further inspection I noticed little hairline cracks on that twisty looking section where the handle meets the barrel. I bought it off Core last June. How easy or difficult is Demarini to deal with regarding their warranty. Any advice would be great.
Thanks

I have only had to have one swapped and their customer service was great. The guy I dealt with actually made sure the replacement was exactly what we needed. Since she had grown they replaced it with the next size.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying