Brittany Duncan Transfers to Louisville

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 14, 2008
She had some great offers, but as Tim posted this was her best fit. Congratulations to a great kid and dad. I would bet the last couple of weeks has been nerve wrecking making your choice. !l Tim now you need to change your avatar ! Wrong colors.

Hows this lol

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
Tim you have to much class to tell someone on another forum he is clueless. Just as info again she had a tough choice from other another college that was in the finals. So a comment that she couldn't play for a major D1 and Louisville is not a major D1 shows you class. Not sure why anyone would join that site with the hatred posted each day. I wish any kid playing in college good luck at any level . We should be pride of them, not belittle them! As info Louisiville is ranked 11'th in NCAA.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2008
Tim you have to much class to tell someone on another forum he is clueless. Just as info again she had a tough choice from other another college that was in the finals. So a comment that she couldn't play for a major D1 and Louisville is not a major D1 shows you class. Not sure why anyone would join that site with the hatred posted each day. I wish any kid playing in college good luck at any level . We should be pride of them, not belittle them!

It is what it is. What ever these kids do good or bad speak for themselves. After doing the internet thing for the last year or so ive come to realize what happens when your kid gets public notice and you have to take the good with the bad.... Nothing he or anyone can say will change her work ethic, productivity, or love for the game. Only she can control that.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Tim

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06