Boo...DD's 2013 Xeno (purchased 11/2/12) is kaput - Question too

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
It's rattling and the part where two piece is joined looks looser. Already put in request for return authorization number...kind of sucks because I know it will be slow return due to the Xeno recalls. Ugh. So now I am thinking we will be purchasing another bat.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a drop 9 one piece bat? She will more than likely stay with 33/24...won't venture to 34/25 until she's in high school. She's 5'7" 130 lbs. She is a power hitter, and has used balanced bats prior to the slightly end-loaded Xeno. She liked it okay, but she knows it's not all in the bat but in the person swinging the bat. :) I was looking at the maroon Worth 454 but the only reviews posted about it are not good.

Dec 7, 2011
Anderson RT. (the "small-block Chevy" of SB - bulletproof)
Demarini CF5 Insane. (The Mercedes of SB - best all-around high-end)
Xeno (The Fiat of SB - "Fix-It-Again-Tony....")

Just my opinion....

Dec 29, 2011
Mayville, WI
Anderson RT. (the "small-block Chevy" of SB - bulletproof)
Demarini CF5 Insane. (The Mercedes of SB - best all-around high-end)
Xeno (The Fiat of SB - "Fix-It-Again-Tony....")

Just my opinion....

That made me laugh, But I agree totally. I'm not a big Rocket tech believer but I know a lot of people are. We have had great luck with Demarini's...

Sep 18, 2011
I am...found a deal on one, but I am just hesitant because the ONLY review found is a negative one. There are no other reviews on this bat: FPL49 Worth 454 33/24 To me, it looks like a great bat with a one year warranty...

Enough college teams use this bat with great success that I wouldn't worry about the dearth of reviews in general and the one bad review in particular. I really think you should pull the trigger... especially because i'm hoping to see your review of it in a few weeks. :)

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Enough college teams use this bat with great success that I wouldn't worry about the dearth of reviews in general and the one bad review in particular. I really think you should pull the trigger... especially because i'm hoping to see your review of it in a few weeks. :)

Pulled the trigger...hopefully we'll get it next week. :) I have really good feelings about this bat.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA