Bit of a Brag but proud of her.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 30, 2010
Artic Circle
DD is three for three in a her HS game last week (all were off the handle flares that landed in front of the outfielders). Comes up to bat for a fourth time and gets down 0-2. Fouls off several pitches and takes three that were out of the strike zone so it is 3-2. Next pitch is a change that comes in across her shoulders and the ump rings her up. She walks off muttering and says "You better call that for us blue". Gets in the dugout and puts her helmet away and says, "That was not a strike". Blue yells at her "That is enough #9". She shuts her mouth.

Next at bat, she talks with blue tells him she was out of line, he smiles and tells her to worry about hitting. She hits the next pitch out of the yard for a three run homer. She has a grin from ear to ear and is laughing as she rounds the bases, I am wondering what she is smiling and laughing about...She later told me she wanted to say "Does that work for you blue" after she hit it but knew it would not go over well.

I owe this forum a bit of thanks for how she has improved (Drills, GIFs of swings and great advice)!

So THANK YOU ALL!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi