Bill Hillhouse Pitching Lessons in New England Nov 16th-18th

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2008
Maine
Bill Hillhouse in New England Nov 16th-18th

Do not miss the opportunity to train with one of the best pitching instructors in the country.

Maine Hits is scheduling lessons for the weekend of Nov 16th -18th, 2012.

Bill will be returning to Maine Hits every month this winter in Scarborough Maine. He will be conducting lessons starting Friday evening and working through Sunday at noon.

There are a limited number of slots available and you can call 207-730-7227 for arrangements.

The private lessons are $110.00 per hour.

For those coming in from out of town wanting to stay overnight,please call Maine Hits as well. We are setting up discounted rates for hotels in the area.

Maine Hits is the Northeast training facility for Bill Hillhouse

Maine Hits

Bill Hillhouse Northeast Pitching Academy

Attachments

• Bill-Hillhouse1-200x300.jpg
    Bill-Hillhouse1-200x300.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 16
  • imagesCACQ3A82.jpg
    imagesCACQ3A82.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
May 7, 2008
Tucson
We recently paid $65.00 an hour for my niece's catching lesson, with Callista Balko. I was skeptical, but am happy to report that it was well worth the money. I imagine that one lesson with Bill is better than any money spent with anyone else. I think that he teaches so much more, than just the pitch. Plus, he has overhead. I am certain that he isn't pocketing $110.00.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
I imagine that one lesson with Bill is better than any money spent with anyone else. I think that he teaches so much more, than just the pitch. Plus, he has overhead. I am certain that he isn't pocketing $110.00.

I hope you all do realize I was joking. I'm sure the facility gets a cut, overhead, travel expenses...........he probably gets half in his pocket if lucky. Plus up north, your cost of EVERYTHING is outrageous, I don't see how you survive.

Jan 25, 2011
I hope you all do realize I was joking. I'm sure the facility gets a cut, overhead, travel expenses...........he probably gets half in his pocket if lucky. Plus up north, your cost of EVERYTHING is outrageous, I don't see how you survive.
We survive by eating snow for half the year:(

Dec 11, 2008
Maine
Last year we starved with very little snow around :cool:

Wow I forgot how tough you can be. Before Bill even starts a lesson, he has spent $700.00 just to visit our lovely area in the northeast.

Never mind what Outback cost for dinner, not sure how he puts it all away.

Space is filling up fast.

Jun 26, 2010
Bill is going to be here in Wisconsin this weekend. I know for the money, one weekend with Bill will benefit DD more than five lessons with a local coach.

Dec 11, 2008
Maine
Bill Hillhouse Pitching Lessons in New England Dec 14-16th

Great weekend of pitching instruction in Maine this weekend with Bill Hillhouse. Bill will be back to the Northeast Dec 14-16th. There is limited times available. Call or email Maine Hits to reserve time. 207-730-7227 or info@mainehits.com

MEL

Apr 16, 2010
My daughter Sam had her fitst lesson with Bill at Maine Hits Sunday, Great facility and Bill was everything advertised. Well worth it.

Thanks Bob, see you next month!!

Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonAC