Big 10 over the south again

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 7, 2011
Just saw the "the Carda" for this first time just now as I start the Kentucky/UCLA trio of games.

Carda gets added to my Cheatin-Pitcher-Hall-Of-Shame as just another cheatin skippy replanter.

Glad she's gone - throw her into the dungeon of "don't exists" where Nevins was thrown never to have a single ounce of acknowledgement from me,....ever... (and ya I know I don't matter..... :) )

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Kudos to Kentucky and Florida State for coming back after being down, and to Baylor and Lafayette for dominating Georgia and Arizona. I'll be watching these 8 rockin' teams from a hotel room in Phoenix between and after my DDs TCS State Championship tourney games.

Sep 18, 2011
Our softball dominance has now spread to football. Congrats to Ohio State and Wisconsin for taking those SEC pansies to the woodshed yesterday.

Jun 24, 2011
Those were both very close and entertaining games. For woodshed beatdowns, you have to acknowledge the Pac-12! You'll see soon enough...:D

Sep 18, 2011
Those were both very close and entertaining games. For woodshed beatdowns, you have to acknowledge the Pac-12! You'll see soon enough...:D

Except for the turnovers, the Big 10 championship game was closer than that. Total and complete annihilation of the PAC 12 and SEC, a preview of what is on tap this spring.

Sep 18, 2011
After careful consideration, though, I do think that Oregon COULD have beaten Indiana last night. Possibly even Purdue as well. Northwestern? No. That's too much a stretch.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Except for the turnovers, the Big 10 championship game was closer than that. Total and complete annihilation of the PAC 12 and SEC, a preview of what is on tap this spring.

Statistically speaking the good news is that the Big 10 will be due for an appearance in the title game of the WCWS. Unfortunately based on an average of one appearance every 16 years that will will not be until 2030. Until then you can watch VHS of the big win from a decade ago. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy523