Best bat backpack these days

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2018
Sick of dd’s boombah roller bag. Seems like 1 year is all you get before the bats start falling through these things. What is the go to back pack?

Jul 28, 2019
Sick of dd’s boombah roller bag. Seems like 1 year is all you get before the bats start falling through these things. What is the go to back pack?
My DD’s team used bownet bat backs last season. Made solid and lasted a full year of hard use. No holes or zipper issues. I’ve also had success with Demarini bat backs when my son used them.

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
My DD has had a Demarini that she’s had for six years now.

Roller bags take more abuse, I think, being banged around up and down stairs etc. and only last a season or two.

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
My go to has always been the Demarini Voodoo Rebirth bags. Unless your daughter is a catcher, they should be more than big enough for everything. But if not, they do have the Voodoo Rebirth XL which is a little bigger.

Jan 8, 2019
We’ve had the Bownet bags for about 3+ years now with no issues. DD seems to like it well enough. Have not used the DeMarinis.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Bownet and No Errors are the top of the line, longest lasting bat packs out there. Of course, you're going to pay for them also. If those don't fit in the price range, my team has had very good luck with Rawlings. They've lasted multiple years before needing replaced and they're a little larger than comparable Demarini's.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles