Be my Friday Check in 2/12/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011
Spreading some new infield dirt on one of our fields Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon DD has pitching lesson.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
DD1 has 2 day tournament this weekend so plenty of softball for us. Recoup with a day off on Monday.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
DD was off school today so was able to go get another treatment at the sports PT. She's had Sciatic nerve damage for the last three weeks due to getting hit in the lower back and her muscles going into spasms which in turn threw her pelvis out of adjustment. Now she's finally able to hit and get into her catchers positions which is a good thing since she has an invitation only game day at one of her top choice colleges Sunday and she was asked to spend the night with the team. So tomorrow, it will be our catching clinic in the morning in which she will be trying to get back into the swing, then hitting, and then DW and DD hit the road for a 3 and 1/2 hour drive to the hotel near the college. Sunday she will take part in the game day and I will be playing couch potato sitting with my cell phone nearby and getting a blow by blow of the games from DW. Yes I will be on pins and needles until I hear how she does. Sunday night DD will be spending the night with the college team and Monday they will be coming home hopefully with some great news.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma