Remember Friday Loves Your Check in 9/2/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Sorry I'm late to the party this week. We drove down to South Carolina Thursday for the Queen of Diamonds South showcase. We went down early because DD was supposed to practice with her international team on Friday. Unfortunately, Mother Nature had different thoughts and sent Hurricane Hermine to mess with us. Luckily, for the most part it stayed South of us so we missed a majority of the really nasty stuff but it still managed to keep us from practicing. Saturday rolls around and DD had 6 games. It was rough but she survived and even managed to pull game MVP out of the 1st game for gunning 3 runners down trying to steal 2nd. Sunday was another good day but a long one. The last game ended at 10:30 a.m. and we left immediately afterwards. We got home at 10:30 last night.

As for me, I had a good weekend as well since I was able to have a very nice and enlightening discussion with Coach Dot Richardson and was able to introduce myself to the Ohio State HC, the Lynchburg HC and many others. All-in-all, a very worthwhile trip and individual showcase for those that are interested....even if it's a 12 hour trip each way;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan