Bat girl for a day

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
DSC_0098.jpgDSC_0104.jpgDSC_0111.jpg

Fun day for my DD, she still has her jersey on that she was given for the second night now. She has been to many clinics and the coaches and players are always a class act.

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
How cool is that!?! My DD is sooooo jealous. Our girls were going to get tickets for last Sunday's game, but we ended up making up bracket play from the St. Patty's Day tournament that was cancelled the weekend before.

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
Good job making it to the finals.

Thanks! The girls played right with them for 4 innings and then went off the rails. Gave up 7 unearned runs. It was a great learning experience. SnoCo is a fantastic team. They are fast, aggressive, and put mega pressure on us. Can't wait to play them again.

Jun 11, 2013
That is so cool for her. It's great when the older kids interact with the younger ones. It means so much to them.

This weekend our 10's(a brand new team) had their first tournament. Our 14s switched tournaments to play in the same area so they could come out and watch them. Before the first game each older girl gave each of the younger ones a little good luck message and gift and stayed to cheer them up. They even let the 10's sit in the dugout for our championship game. After coming from an organization where teams had nothing to do with each other, it was great to see the interaction. I think it helps both teams as the younger kids see how to prepare like the older kids and the enthusiasm of the younger kids rubs off on the older kids.

Aug 8, 2010
Mine got to be Bat Girls for UGA last year and they had a blast. It added a little gas to their competitive fire too. Pumped them up to be a ball player.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1