bat comparison help

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2012
Easton Mako vs Louisville Slugger LXT looking at the -10 drop bats.
I have seen the mako in action have yet to see the LXT wondered if anyone has.

Only anecdotal evidence from a few who own the LXT but they all say the 2014 Xeno is hotter.

I've only talked with one who has experience with the Mako but his DD loves it, so does he (an old SoCal softball guy with loads of experience) and half the girls on the team like it better than anything they have ever swung. The team (very solid 14U A club out of SoCal) is/was very Xeno-heavy, if that matters to you.

Not sure if you're against it or not, but the CF6 is getting rave reviews from just about everyone. I've even heard a few ardently anti-DeMarini folks begrudgingly admit they like it.

All in all, I think 2014 is a great model year to be shopping for a multi-piece composite bat. Pretty hard to go wrong with any of the above .... just get what feels best to DD and rock on.

Jun 19, 2012
DD is currently swinging the cf5 insane. But her hitting instructor says for her the cf6 flexs too much. Just looking at some options.

Oct 19, 2009
beyond the fences
LXT is a hotter bat than the 2013 Xeno. Haven't seen results with 2014 Xeno
rumor has it the only difference is color. Girls will flock to the new purple Xeno.
After all, outside the fences they are young ladies

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01