Athletic Pitcher video series

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
Has anyone ever seen this?
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WlQjPlWH6aw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Living in rural So. Il We don't have a great plethera of pcs, so I do what I can to increase my knowledge. That way I can monitor what dd learns, provide better personal training in our facility(my backyard), and pass what I learn on to other girls on our teams.
Was on Amanda Scarborough's site last night and noticed this video series. Though I would throw it ou there to see if anyone has ever seen these.
I really like the concept of a complete training program instead just another fundamentals video. I am looking for a routine that I can get dd into this winter to improve her athleticism and pitching, instead of just pitching for 30 min 3x week.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
What the heck? I almost lost my dinner watching this. I hadn't laughed this hard in years. A mix of Benny Hill and Ausin Powers music, to softball. Why do I feel like I just watched "Clockwork Orange"...........

Edit
Oh my, my daughter and her friends ( fall break ) have been watching this video and laughing their butts off for 20 mins. Who in the world put this music matched to this video is the funniest guy on the planet. Not a dry eye in the house tonight.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2010
In your face
I know right. What's awesome is how the music matchs alot of the moves they are doing.
And nice, A Clockwork Orange reference!

I watched this again first thing this morning. Never seen anything like it, so funny. I'm going to use this music for DD's "walk out song" for HS ball. She just doesn't know it yet. :)

Casey

Make it fun to compete
Mar 2, 2012
What makes it is when the horn section goes "da da da da DAAAAA, da da da da DAAAAA : )

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild