Arm care program

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 22, 2016
Southern California
A lot of baseball and softball social media talk about arm care and it’s importance, but rarely delve in to the details. With my daughter growing and having higher expectations in her role with throwing as she gets older, I’d like to keep her arm healthy.

Looking for programs that work, or routines that’ve worked for you. Explain it to me like I’m 8. I’m looking for more in-depth responses than “Jaeger bands.” Assume I know nothing.

Thanks!

Dec 5, 2017
Buy Wasserman's High Level Throwing program. Don't know that it counts as an arm care program per se but I've been using it with my 10 yo for a couple of months now and I definitely see the benefits of it. Proper mechanics should count as arm care long term I suppose. There are a lot of free vid's on his website if you want to check it out.

Jan 28, 2017
Local JUCO that is one of the best in the nation loves Crossover Symmetry. Our former HS baseball coach used it and loved it also. I had a program designed specifically designed for my DD due to some health concerns. I MS team has J-Bands and use their exercise. We haven't had any injuries since doing this.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying