argghhhhh

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 5, 2009
Bordentown, NJ
I heard that even southern Fl. was cold, yesterday. People had to turn their furnaces on for the first time in 2 years.

I was in Disney World the day after the Pittsburgh/Arizona Superbowl a few years back. There was a cold front that week and the temps were in the low 50's.

The park was a funny sight that day... The Steelers fan were were wearing T-shirts and such, while all the concession stands were selling gloves and hats to the people from Arizona :)

Jan 20, 2010
Didn't you guys read the post on how to remove snow from the softball field? Another storm is coming after this one. Our temp. in Tucson is supposed to drop 20 degrees on Sat.

Amy as being formerly from Illinois you know the HS season is starting.......It is not nice to make fun of the Illinois folds who have 7 inches of snow on the ground with another storm coming next week when games are scheduled. We have not made it outside for practice yet!!!!

Apr 25, 2010
I wish I would have known. Could have met you. I also could have warned you that the Dome is a festering cesspool of disease...lol. My husband gets sinus infections and upper respiratory infections every time we play there...lol. Which team were you with? The 10u team in our organization was there, as well.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Amy as being formerly from Illinois you know the HS season is starting.......It is not nice to make fun of the Illinois folds who have 7 inches of snow on the ground with another storm coming next week when games are scheduled. We have not made it outside for practice yet!!!!

I wondor how the HS Teams are making out, can not have been a fun year for them so far.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I wish I would have known. Could have met you. I also could have warned you that the Dome is a festering cesspool of disease...lol. My husband gets sinus infections and upper respiratory infections every time we play there...lol. Which team were you with? The 10u team in our organization was there, as well.

Would have enjoyed that... Classics ...I seen the name Outlaws and same logo, but knew you played on an older team. Didnt get any sinus problems... just the butt kicked problem... lol

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
You're with the Ohio Classics? For some reason I thought you lived in a more southern state...

Yes Classics 02...Im a new Tenn fan because they got an Ohio Girl on their team this year... and a 10u that wants to play there too...this Year anyhow...:)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosie