Anyone got a line on a tent?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
So, DH had bought a really cool University of South Carolina tail-gating tent dealy and we used it at one tournament. At the next tournament, we were putting it together and one of the legs/rods that supports the tent broke. So much for that. Not one of our better days.

I think we need a new one, but he's not anxious to plop down big bucks again so soon. Anyone got any ideas where to get a good tent at a decent rate?

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Watch for them to go on sale at Dick's. The little 10x10 can be had for 50 dollars. I bought mine 4 years ago. If you take care of them (anchor them) they last.

Dec 24, 2012
Chicago, IL
So, DH had bought a really cool University of South Carolina tail-gating tent dealy and we used it at one tournament. At the next tournament, we were putting it together and one of the legs/rods that supports the tent broke. So much for that. Not one of our better days.

I think we need a new one, but he's not anxious to plop down big bucks again so soon. Anyone got any ideas where to get a good tent at a decent rate?
I just got an EZ up PYramid 2 from sears. It replaced one of the cheap 60 dollar ones from Dicks that didn't last 6 months. Was about 160 shipped to store but what a nice upgrade over the cheap ones,, highly recommended

Jul 9, 2012
Costco has their nice 10x10 marked down to $169 at most stores. Aluminum frame and heavy duty canvas. Also has side panels you can attach to block wind/sun

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
Costco has their nice 10x10 marked down to $169 at most stores. Aluminum frame and heavy duty canvas. Also has side panels you can attach to block wind/sun

Thanks! We'll definitely check that out. If not there, Dick's sounds good too. Of course, it won't be a Gamecock tent like his old one, but c'est la vie.

Feb 12, 2014
One little tip for the Dick's tents - buy the warranty and they will essentially replace them forever. Same with their chairs.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CentralCoastBulldogs