Anybody else doing this?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 12, 2014
I have spent way too much time the last two days going through the softball schedule on the ESPN app for the next couple of weeks planning on what games I want to watch live and when I am going to watch the replays of the other games scheduled! It's like Christmas Eve! Just cannot wait to see some softball again!

Anybody else making plans? What are you "must see" live games through the St. Pete/Clearwater Elite?

Nov 22, 2019
Minnesota, USA
Ive got my list of games to watch! None of our local teams get much air time until later in the season. Are there other options on the internet to watch ball games. Besides espn

Not sure about live but there are quite a few options on youtube to watch the full games usually posted a day or so after they have been played.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I have it worse. I drove an hour out of town to watch a Juco play so I could watch some former players. I was "cold calling" in the area.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
For the non-network games (and D2, D3, NAIA etc) a lot of colleges have streaming links on their schedule page.

This is the year for a large number of DD's former teammates and friends who are a year older (the 2019 freshman) than her to play in college. We had a couple of them last year, but this year it is like 20 or 25 girls we are pretty close to. Going to get to see at least 7 or 8 in-person in the next few weekends and the rest hopefully streaming. As well as watching the games on TV.

I have a spare laptop and 27" monitor. I generally have a game going on that all season.

May 29, 2015
I watch enough games each year from behind the plate ... I will watch games on TV occasionally, but I don’t make a point of it.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Oh, and the Spring Games (https://www.thespringgames.com/) start in 8 days so I buy a month or two of FloSoftball.com subscription to watch the live streams.

Every day - 8am-10pm games at 6 or so complexes around Orlando, 2000+ games over 6 weeks from all levels of softball (D1, D2, D3, NAIA, JUCO). You can see every level of the game - and all levels within each division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06