Anybody Combat fans that have used the new Wanted G3?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I just dont know what to do...haha. Heard good things but no idea how they are. Combat pisses me off. You gotta be sooo careful of what you do

They are dual stamp

Jul 23, 2014
Midwest
If this is the newer version (more or less?) as the Lisa Fernandez, my 10u has one. She has mixed feelings about it but I love it. She's mixed as almost everything she has hit this fall has been an out, I love it as everything she has hit with it has been a scorching liner, she just keeps hitting them right to the defenders.

The sweet spot on this bat is TINY, but the amount of barrel speed thru the zone my 10u can generate is impressive.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
If this is the newer version (more or less?) as the Lisa Fernandez, my 10u has one. She has mixed feelings about it but I love it. She's mixed as almost everything she has hit this fall has been an out, I love it as everything she has hit with it has been a scorching liner, she just keeps hitting them right to the defenders.

The sweet spot on this bat is TINY, but the amount of barrel speed thru the zone my 10u can generate is impressive.

If you're thinking about the all-red -12 Lisa Fernandez, this bat isn't the same. The -12 LF is alloy barrel with composite handle. The Wanted is 2-piece all-composite.

My DD used the -12 LF for a while in 10U rec, and had some good success with it. It seemed to do well with the RIF balls our league uses.

Jul 23, 2014
Midwest
If you're thinking about the all-red -12 Lisa Fernandez, this bat isn't the same. The -12 LF is alloy barrel with composite handle. The Wanted is 2-piece all-composite.

I'd be pretty confident then that the pop on a drop-10 all composite version would be even more incredible. I'd still keep it out of the hands of someone having difficulty finding the ball as the sweet spot is hard to find.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

This is not the Lisa Fernandez bat...thats for sure.

This is Combat's top multi piece composite. It was white last year

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck