Any reviews on Jerrad Hardings Camps?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
Are their any reviews on Jerrad Hardings camps.

Jerrad Hardin Fastpitch

After getting robbed by a Louisville Slugger endorsed camp last year Im a bit gunshy (company was out of St Louis if anyone knows of it). Never got a refund on that camp.

ArkFastpitch

Dont' I know you?
Sep 20, 2013
DD has worked with Coach Hardin one on one. He is very knowledgeable and genuine. I don't see his camps being anything less.

Sep 3, 2012
Are their any reviews on Jerrad Hardings camps.

Jerrad Hardin Fastpitch

After getting robbed by a Louisville Slugger endorsed camp last year Im a bit gunshy (company was out of St Louis if anyone knows of it). Never got a refund on that camp.

My daughter attended her first one this past fall, weather was horrible camp was great, and will definitely be going back.

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
Thank you guys. I have players interested and I have to make sure I don't recommend an event where people get cancelled and no refunds or there aren't really any colleges attending. Youd be surprised how many events are like this.

moe

Aug 14, 2013
One thing about his camps...if a college coach says they will be there, they will be.

Apr 28, 2012
I appreciate the positive reviews. We do our best to keep the athlete first and each camp is dedicated to making that experience the best it can be for each athlete. We are built on our reputation. We are organized, professional, and always deliver what we say we will. Coaches love working our events because of how we treat them and because we are organized with a format that provides them with seeing each athlete in attendance in multiple ways and at multiple times during the event. The blueprint for or our camps was developed by top college coaches. As for folks who need a refund - we do not hassle with folks regarding refunds, if the refund falls within our Policies. Thank you for considering our camps! For more information please visit: Jerrad Hardin Fastpitch or email me at any time at: coach@championshipfastpitch.com

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
They are wonderful camps-by far the best weve ever attended.

The coaches actually spend one on one time with the players and talk to them through the day-even if its friendly banter.

The names he advertises are ALWAYS PRESENT FOR THE WHOLE CAMP.

We had 4 top ten D1 schools present for only 75 athletes. It was impressive.

Well run events-highly recommended

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole