Any LHT Dads out there needing a new glove?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
This is a smoking deal on a super high quality glove!

***could also work for the right girl in the outfield!

Nov 8, 2020
The spring training models are pretty cool.
Essentially gloves that Wilson took to MLB Spring training for the Wilson athletes that were not chosen so they're like demos that were meant for pro players that come with a different tag that collectors dig.

For what it's worth.... they have a right hand throw of that same glove but in black.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
The spring training models are pretty cool.
Essentially gloves that Wilson took to MLB Spring training for the Wilson athletes that were not chosen so they're like demos that were meant for pro players that come with a different tag that collectors dig.

For what it's worth.... they have a right hand throw of that same glove but in black.

I've never owned a Wilson Spring Trainer, I've had 4 or 5 Rawlings Spring Trainers, still have my Horween NP5PRO that I'll never let go!

Dec 20, 2019
Nov 8, 2020
I just saw this one on there and had to order it..... I'm weak for wingtips

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina

Here is the black model rht for $190.
Looks like a RHT pic, but only LHT is available.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Not LHT, but a fantastic deal for a dad in need of a high quality glove at a nice price! This belongs to a guy named Mithre who's a member over at SBF, I've had 3 flawless dealings with him, and OsDad here has bought a glove from him. I'll personally vouch for this guy 100%, he's awesome to deal with and he only has high quality, super clean or new gloves! Someone should jump on this!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma