Another Coach Accused Of Improper Conduct.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2013
So, for this day in age, let's play devil's advocate. What if the "born male" coach identifies as a female? State school, btw, not private.

panthadad2

fastpitch pops
Jun 27, 2017
Microwave man is either 1) effing stupid and socially obtuse or 2) downright pervy. Both indicate he shouldn't be at a university coaching young women.

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
Again another stupid judgement. Why not proactively imprison all male coaches based on your chatroom theory

You're waging a war on behalf of people who don't want to be associated with this kind of rhetoric in the first place. The only men who feel threatened are men who don't know how to behave in a world that no longer affords them special privileges. I coach little girls. I coach little boys. I don't worry about being accused of anything because I protect them, and don't use my authority to circumvent an appropriate level of decorum. It's really not that complicated.

Pattar could do the math but with the sheer volume of male-female interactions in this country set against the amount of false accusations that actually occur, it isn't difficult to understand that the demise of Man has been greatly exaggerated.

Jul 29, 2016
Nice deflection. :)

No deflection at all. Your hypothetical "born male/identifies as female" is inserted into this thread entirely as a non sequitur. That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about Greg Bachkora and his monumentally idiotic decision to repeatedly go into the girl's locker room to "use the microwave." The outrage here is about that incident. But you wade in with your hypothetical scenario which is probably designed to gauge how "woke" we all are - like the FP softball community is some barometer of social consciousness. You are the one deflecting.

But I think your hypothetical, however ill-timed, does demonstrate that there are subtleties at play when we start talking about sexual identity. The fact is if there is even a hint that the coach's presence in the locker room might not be appropriate, then that coach should be self-aware enough to stay out of the locker room. It ain't rocket science. It is entirely possible that Greg Bachkora might not like girls at all, but that fact would not dampen my outrage over his presence in the locker room while the girls are changing clothes. It isn't appropriate, and it is maddening that he is at least pretending that he can't see that.

Apr 16, 2013

I thought some folks were discussing what they would do in such an instance vs what a perv this coach is. I must've missed the rules thread that said, "ALL THREADS MUST STAY 100% ON TOPIC." Sorry for bringing up something that some DD's have already had to deal with, my DD being one of them, and something lots will have to deal with in the future. Carry on.

Jun 12, 2015
So, for this day in age, let's play devil's advocate. What if the "born male" coach identifies as a female? State school, btw, not private.

I can tell you from experience that I have no problem sharing a bathroom or locker room with a trans woman. If you ever interact with trans people you will understand why that is.

May 23, 2015
Again chat room"outrage". Nowhere a my comments did I ever condone anyone's behavior or did I Pat them on the back for putting a stupid microwave in a locker room. Now somebody thinks it's cool to make it my own personal war to defend this guy. I could totally care less. This just shows a herd mentality that I don't happen to believe in.

I assume no one here has first-hand knowledge of what happened. I personally don't I wasn't there. I do believe in innocent until proven guilty I also believe that is very easy for someone who is upset or disgruntled to point a finger and shout allegations. It happens all the time.

I did comment on the Meyer situation at Auburn, because I had firsthand knowledge of what was going on. I still let it play out without coming into this chat room and throwing poo. That's not my style that's how children play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CentralCoastBulldogs