another brag thread - verballed!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 9, 2009
IL
Brian, for the Chesterfield Exposure Tournament? Wave as you go past the farm. Troy, Illinois where you see the Cracker Barrel. We don't live there but that is our farm. (Where 270, 70 and 55 all come together.)

Yes, my daughter is going to play a few days with her old team. When I go by I will certainly wave and then say a prayer for the Fighting Illini....although it won't help.

Sep 18, 2011
We will be in Chesterfield as well. Next weekend for Exposure 2.

Used to live in the area as well. We lived in Belleville and I was fortunate enough to work in beautiful downtown East St. Louis. Happy times.

Last edited:
Congrats 29 I'm sure you are a proud papa....my older DD 2015 just got back from her official unofficial visit last Sunday where she verbally committed ( did everything you do on official but didn't pay for the trip) to a private D1 school in the N/E part of the country. . really her dream school as well ...one of the top nursing schools in the country which is what she wants to do A.S. (after softball) with academics and athletic monies she won't have much to pay for school which is always nice....

Sep 18, 2011
Since you said that she watched a home football game, she is not going to the U. of Illinois. What they do there is not called football.

Illinois was good enough to beat my Gophers this weekend and ruin our chances to win the national championship. We were THIS close!!!

Mar 26, 2013
Illinois was good enough to beat my Gophers this weekend and ruin our chances to win the national championship. We were THIS close!!!
I don't think your arms are long enough to represent that. You need something like this. lol

[video=vimeo;50697828]http://vimeo.com/50697828[/video]

Oct 9, 2013
Awesome and inspiring 29dad! Congrats. I will show to my dd. She has similiar college ball dreams and attends a high school that specializes in science/math and doesn't have a softball team.

Sep 18, 2011
Awesome and inspiring 29dad! Congrats. I will show to my dd. She has similiar college ball dreams and attends a high school that specializes in science/math and doesn't have a softball team.

You made my day with those kind words. Thanks!! Good luck to your DD. You can also share that my DD wears a mask at 3B. So no high school ball AND a mask. Two recruiting myths debunked. :)

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia

High school softball is irrevelant in recruiting 98.2% of the time.....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA