Anderson Nanotech

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 3, 2010
The adds in magazines say the Nanotek is not end loaded like the Rocket Tech nor is it balanced like the Techzillla. But it is barrell weighted.

I wish Anderson made a 30/18 in something for smaller girls.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Definitely not endloaded. It's balanced, but barrel balanced (i.e., the nano metal is applied only in the hitting zone, not the handle, not the end, not the taper, just the sweet spot and plus/minus 5-6 inches either way). There's some good pop to this bat out of the wrapper - there's no break in time and the ball can really jump. It will swing differently than anything else you have. My DD loves her 34/24 FP Nano but may be leaving it.................................for a 2007 33/24 RTFP. 2 walls are better than 1!

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Forgot to add that the Nano really seems to swing much lighter than it weighs. It generally feels the same as most bats that are an ounce heavier. I'd say a 30/20 Nano might feel very close to most other 30/18s but.... there will be some added pop. IMO, its an ideal bat for a girl with a developing swing (i.e., not quite fundamentally sound enough to swing a -8 or -9) looking for some performance and for slappers (especially for power slappers)

FWIW - while Anderson FP bats (Rocketechs and Techzillas) have a history of weighing much more than the reported swing weight, this is NOT the case w/ the Nano - its stated weight is the same as the scale weight

Aug 2, 2008
We bought it and she hit with it tonite. She is 13yo, 5'2" about 105#, bat is a 31/21. She likes how it feels and swings, sounds good to. The shop just started carrying Andersons this year and got a few free bats with the amount they bought, they gave it to us in the wrapper for $199.

Jan 25, 2011
My 12 yo dd has the 32/22 nanotech she loves it, her other bat is easton stealth speed in 31/21. The nano tech feels lighter than the stealth. The stealth feels end loaded, the nanotech feels really balanced. Both bats have alot of pop. Mike good luck to your dd and enjoy the bat,my dd loves her nano tech.

Jul 28, 2008
My se doesn't like it, but many others on the team do. I'm having a tough time peeling her RT away from her. She also has a Techzilla that she doesn't want to use. Again, others on the team seem to like it just fine.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06