Anderson 2021 Carbonlite

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2021
Hey!
I went down a bat rabbit hole last night and was wondering if any of your kids are swinging the Anderson Carbonlite bat, or any Anderson bat really. My daughter is a petite kid and a lefty slapper. She really likes the balanced feeling bats and is currently swinging a ‘21 LS LXT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I have two Anderson bats my dsughters use. The original -9 Rocketech, and the -10 Rocketech Carbon. Both are very different bats with the -9 a power bat, and the -10 a line drive/slapper bat.

The Carbonlite is even lighter of a feel than the -10 Carbon, which has an extremely balanced weight distribution.

Anderson makes very good bats that take some breaking in. Some people on this forum don't like them because they don't have the same sound as the Ghost or LXT, but I've found they're a quality bat with good durability and performance.

Full disclosure; I am a rep for a store that sells Anderson bats, so I get the opportunity to try out every brand. If you're interested, I can make you happy on a Carbonlite deal.

May 7, 2021
Thank you! Are the differences in Year model (‘21 versus ‘22) very big? I’m interested in why the Anderson bats aren’t discussed very much. Everything I’ve read says that they are a serious competitor to other brands but I just don’t hear the name often. If you had to compare the sound to another bat, which one would it be? We hate the sound of the Marucci Echo Connect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
The differences are a paint job between the years, nothing more.

As for the sound, they're more like a DeMarini CF.

They're not discussed because they don't have any major sponsor deals with college softball teams. Choosing a bat is a personal thing for any player, so recommendations will only take you so far. Ultimately, your daughter is the one who needs to like the bat. Is there a good chance she'll like the Carbonlite? Absolutely. But, if she likes the LXT she's currently using, you can always stick with that model, too.

We have the Echo Connect too. The sound is different, but my older daughter *loves* that bat.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad