Anderson bats/new rockettech

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
The RT is an end-loaded bat that is actually heavier than the weight listed. The weight listed on the bat is the "swing weight". If your DD is small or does not have good hitting mechanics, a RT will make things worse. Your DD has to have good mechanics to be able to hit well with it (see above post).

The RT is an excellent bat to use when refining a swing. It's small sweet spot and the end-load and weight don't allow swing flaws to be masked.

FWIW, the Rocketflex performs as well as the RT, but is more forgiving.
FWIW2, buyer beware - since 2014 Anderson Bat Company really hasn't been "Anderson" Bat Company

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
I didn't hear about Tomark being acquired. I hope it works out for the better.

Actually we have been acquired for about 10 years now. The Mark in Tomark just retired in June. The Tom in Tomark retired about 11 years ago. So being that both owners are gone, we just officially changed the name. There will be some changes. They want me to actually start doing work around here?? I was like "Really bruh?"

Dec 11, 2010

Anderson bats? Never heard of them.

The Rocketflex is an excellent bat, Rare as unicorn hair now.

That cute little 30" RT on the left hit somewhere around 300 machine balls a week for a couple years and was her game bat. It is still smoking hot and looks almost pristine. They talk about the '04 and '05 but my favorite year was the '07. Super durable.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2015
OK so if I am following along correctly here you work in the sporting good industry? Do you get bats for free to demo? Or did you have to buy this one for your DD? If you were able to get one to demo can we do the same?

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
OK so if I am following along correctly here you work in the sporting good industry? Do you get bats for free to demo? Or did you have to buy this one for your DD? If you were able to get one to demo can we do the same?

I do not get anything for free. I wish. I had some extra money, wanted to try it out and bought it. I do work in the industry and its a good bat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors