aluminum fungo bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 8, 2019
Bottom hand feed.

Most of the time, I'm hitting one-handed, though. I'm betting I'm in the minority here.

When I hit two handed , I lose some control, but gain power for OF fly balls. Last time I tried hitting fly balls with 2 hands to DD in the OF, I accidentally put 5 over the fence. DD wasn't happy with me. (I was frustrared, too, but also hoping DD recognized that she should be listening during our hitting sessions.) ;-)

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Bottom hand feed.

Most of the time, I'm hitting one-handed, though. I'm betting I'm in the minority here.

When I hit two handed , I lose some control, but gain power for OF fly balls. Last time I tried hitting fly balls with 2 hands to DD in the OF, I accidentally put 5 over the fence. DD wasn't happy with me. (I was frustrared, too, but also hoping DD recognized that she should be listening during our hitting sessions.) ;-)

I'm with you. I usually hit with one hand and have a glove on the other.

Oct 4, 2018
Bottom hand feed.

agreed. One handed here too, unless I need them really high or 200 feet.

no need for fungo, though. I hit hundreds of balls to girls per outing, several days per week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi