Almost on one hand... Head scratcher

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 29, 2015
@The Man In Blue

AND they wearing necklaces! Deep breaths, brotha! 😂

I could care less about necklaces. We have more important issues to deal with in the softball (and baseball) rules world. We need to do something about this face paint. :rolleyes:

I worked a baseball tournament this weekend and a kid had one smear of eye-black on the left side of his face with nothing on his right side. Curiosity finally got the better of me and I asked the kid why. Another umpire had told him he "could only wear a single stripe."
facepalm-icegif-3.gif

May 13, 2023
I could care less about necklaces. We have more important issues to deal with in the softball (and baseball) rules world. We need to do something about this face paint. :rolleyes:

I worked a baseball tournament this weekend and a kid had one smear of eye-black on the left side of his face with nothing on his right side. Curiosity finally got the better of me and I asked the kid why. Another umpire had told him he "could only wear a single stripe."
facepalm-icegif-3.gif
Galaxy Quest it a great movie!

Feb 15, 2017

facepalm-icegif-3.gif
I say everyone just do this.
737b87dd3ca4f33c29c040d89d8439cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad