A big Thank You and a little bragging!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Big Dave

Sitting on a bucket
Jan 11, 2013
Oregon
I just want to start by saying a big Thank You to you guys here on the board! At the beginning of the season I posted videos of my DDs Twin 1 and Twin 2 for some help with their swings. It's really paying off for them! They had a great weekend at our 14U Tournament this weekend - Twin 1 was ripping the ball all weekend and finished with 4 triples and 3 doubles in our 5 games. Twin 2 had 3 triples and hit a monster shot to center 270'!! I know my girls can hit but they impressed ME this weekend! Only bad thing about her monster shot was at the complex we played at we were on the baseball field that game... the ball bounced once and hit just below the '280' sign.

I know - and understand - there are many different beliefs on hitting that you get on this site. I have my own set of things I focus on and teach, and there are many things I don't agree with and will not teach my team. But between all the bickering and cat fighting :rolleyes: that goes on, this board is a wealth of knowledge!! I have 12 different players on my team with 12 different swings, so I find things I can teach to the entire team and I find tips and tweaks that help individual hitters.

So one more Thank You to you guys out there for the help personally with my DDs and also enabling me to become a better coach!! Also, watch out for the Twins if we meet up!! :cool:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
"all the bickering and cat fighting"
You got DFP mixed up with another internet hitting site. Are you sure it was this site?
Congrats to the twins!
I_love_you_but.gif

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Congratz Twins !!! Me Too!!! RHC, Noontime, & RDHanson!!!! DD lead the rally with a great "Tip&Rip" hit that resulted in run ruling the other team in the Championship Game!!!1st Tournement & Qulifided !!! RHC... DD has some white pants now... the team wears them on Sundays... :eek:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1