3n2 nufit knickers

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2014
Anyone's DD try these pants? My DD doesn't like the fit of her Mizuno pants (they stick out on the back up top). So, we're thinking of trying a different pant.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I can't tell you about the quality now, but 3 years ago 3N2 sponsored our team and nobody was happy with their quality. Most of the players had runs and/or holes in their pants by the second tournament. We gave them feedback about it since they asked and supposedly doubled some areas and switched to in-house manufacturing since then to make the quality control better. I'd like to hear also since we're looking to switch from our current manufacturer of team uniforms.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Anyone's DD try these pants? My DD doesn't like the fit of her Mizuno pants (they stick out on the back up top). So, we're thinking of trying a different pant.

They are OK. Not any worse or better.. but OK.

My DD has been wearing a lot of the Intensity softball pants. She and her friends really like them.

Aug 5, 2015
I've bought shoes, pants, various types of shirts, and batting gloves [edit:from 3n2 obviously] and I was pleased with none of it - mostly terrible quality (the shoes [turfs/cleats/trainers] in particular were abysmal), the pants were an off color, and the shirts had stitching that was extremely irritating. Would not recommend.

Last edited:
May 12, 2014
Thanks everyone! Marriard...I forgot about the Intensity softball pants. My daughter loved those years ago. I may see if I can get those with piping.

Oct 16, 2014
despite the mixed reviews on 3N2 gear I was still pretty intrigued by these pants so I ordered some.

DD2 is curvy but on the shorter side. Hates high rise pants because they come up to her ribs, but low rise are too low in the back. She also lives in leggings and these claim to fit like leggings or yoga pants so this could possibly be the Holy Grail of pants for her:p

I'll report back with our impressions once they arrive (next week)

Last edited:

Our team is using the 3N2 pants this season. Most girls like the feel - they are stretchy, yoga-like pants...however, they have NO protection, at all, and the seams are in the dumbest places. There is a seam that goes right across the kneecap. I can't imagine how fun that feels to land on if you go down hard.

We have 13 girls on our 14u team, so far have only played 1 day in these (a double header). Probably at least half are wearing the women's size pants.
- 1 girl had a rip on the seam (knee) the first time she put them on - before she played any ball.
- 1 girl developed a rip in the seam (also knee) after one hour of game play. This girl is usually a beast on the field, but in this instance, she stole just 2 bases and developed the hole. She doesn't slide on her knees, either. Once her regular beastmode kicks in, I imagine she'll be naked from the waist down by the end of a tournament with these pants.
- 1 girl developed a rip in the seam on the thigh by the 2nd game. This girl is our catcher and obviously wears padding She didn't slide, so we have no idea how she got the rip.
So, three holes after roughly an hour and a half of mild game play.

When these arrived, I had my reservations. Every other pair of pants my daughter has worn has at least a 2nd layer stitched at the knee. These 3N2 pants are a single layer, and thinner material at the knee than the material on the rest of the pants. They are stretchy and feel smooth, but I cannot see how these are resilient enough for even a moderately aggressive softball player.

Also, we washed them 1x and they didn't shrink or anything, but started to pill. I can't justify these, especially for the pricetag. if you buy these, keep a fresh stock of bandaids nearby and make sure your girls aren't wearing embarrassing underwear!

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2014
My order of these showed up today. First thoughts right out of the box was they are a nice material! Kind of like thick slick exercise pants with a little stretch. Not scratchy. You can tell when holding them up that the back of the pant is a couple inches higher rise than the front. Everything seemed good until DD tried to put them on. We ordered a youth large. DD is 10 and is on the curvier side but fits youth large in Nike, Under Armor, and even her uniform pants which are High Five brand. These 3N2 were a no go. The legs fit fine,Not too tight not too long (3/4 length), nice give. But thats where it ended. She cant even button these pants. And they are pretty low rise in the front. Like just several inches. which means they barely come up over the backside, her underwear stuck out the top. Added to that there is a giant 3N2 stitched in white right on the butt, so she couldn't wear these with her game uniform. There is no youth XL and I think a women's size will be to long in the legs. If your DD is on the thinner side these may fit great. But $35 for a practice pant is a lot IMO. So, we will be returning them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DDubyah