3 weeks of fall ball, 3 players have quit my team...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
TGU I sense an underlying current of either anger or attitude in many of your posts. Could this be part of your problem in keeping players?

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Uh,,, yeah. Here are the "rules" that we got from the "sanctioning body" that is "governing" our "games."

A 12 year old girl didn't report to left field late in game 2 of a glorified scrimmage, no one noticed but Blue and he said something. I'm not sure why her coaches should feel emberassed about it.

I might feel emberassed if I was online talking about it like it's the Women's College World Series. Do you?

My bad re league rules - it appears that they leave a little room for interpretation!

But in most games played under the jurisdiction of an organization with a rule book (i.e., Little League, NFHS, NFCA, Pony, ASA, USSSA, NCAA, XYZ, etc.), your statement earlier in this thread re "I thought about just putting 6 in the infield for the 1st inning of our 1st game tomorrow and then when the umpire says something I could loudly proclaim "What? You mean I have to play someone in the outfield???" would lose you any credibility that the umpire or any knowledgible observer had initially credited you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1