2023 Mizuno Carbon2s in stock!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Sorry - Power Carbon (2023). That will teach me to multi-task...
No problem, I do the same thing all too often! I also just got a new PC 33/24 from Core that hasn't even been swung yet. I'm really curious about Mizuno's other new bats.

Sep 15, 2021
South Central WI
DD is definitely going to use it for our high school season as a good durability test. We went through three Double Barrels last year with all of the cold weather we had. She keeps her bats inside and rarely mishits - she puts in a lot of practice and the Ghost barrels just start to bubble and eventually break.

Jun 24, 2016
I recently got both a 34/25 Power Carbon and Carbon 2 from Core. My daughter has swung every version of the Power Carbon since the black and purple F19. Now, I haven’t seen my daughter hit with them yet, but she says she likes the Carbon 2 better. I think she’s going to start with the Carbon 2 when her college season starts next month.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The Carbon2 will be for girls that like the CF and dont need to have a sound...hahaha

Its a very quality bat as I have been hitting one in BP myself

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
DD is definitely going to use it for our high school season as a good durability test. We went through three Double Barrels last year with all of the cold weather we had. She keeps her bats inside and rarely mishits - she puts in a lot of practice and the Ghost barrels just start to bubble and eventually break.
Keeping the bats indoors is only half the solution. The biggest issue with the cold weather is when using balls that have been out in the cold for an extended period of time. When this is the case, it will take alot longer for them to thaw out and will be like hitting chunks of concrete.

Oct 26, 2019
Keeping the bats indoors is only half the solution. The biggest issue with the cold weather is when using balls that have been out in the cold for an extended period of time. When this is the case, it will take alot longer for them to thaw out and will be like hitting chunks of concrete.
I’m goi g to shoe this to my wife. She keeps asking why I bring the buckets of balls in the house and refuse to leave them in the garage!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Keeping balls in the cold is a no no if you want bats to last

The compression of a ball skyrockets as it gets colder. It can double depending how cold. It is literally like hitting
a light weight ball of concrete...hahahaha.

Oct 12, 2020
I recently got both a 34/25 Power Carbon and Carbon 2 from Core. My daughter has swung every version of the Power Carbon since the black and purple F19. Now, I haven’t seen my daughter hit with them yet, but she says she likes the Carbon 2 better. I think she’s going to start with the Carbon 2 when her college season starts next month.
I'd love to hear her thoughts on the two bats when she gains enough familiarity.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi