2023 Mizuno Carbon2s in stock!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Some main sizes in the 2023 Carbon2s are due in early this week.
If interested, hit me up.

This was a bat they just brought back into the lineup this year after not being made since the first year
I had the brand.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
If you like the CF line, this bat def will compare and for a heck of a discount comparatively.

We have gotten very good feedback on the couple since they came in...I have even been hitting a 34/26 demo

Apr 8, 2019
If you like the CF line, this bat def will compare and for a heck of a discount comparatively.

We have gotten very good feedback on the couple since they came in...I have even been hitting a 34/26 demo
Have you gotten any feedback on the new Marucci Echo? I'm looking for a new bat for my daughter. I like the LXT and Xeno 2022

Nov 26, 2020
Have you gotten any feedback on the new Marucci Echo? I'm looking for a new bat for my daughter. I like the LXT and Xeno 2022
My DD swings one a Echo Diamond Connect as a back up to her GA, we got a good deal on it. We have a 30/20 and it's 1oz overweight. Nothing bad to say about it other than it's a little heavier than her same size GA and the exit velocity is slightly less.

Sep 15, 2021
South Central WI
Purchased a 33/24 PWCBN2 from Core recently. The bat does look awesome - all the girls loved the changing colors. Daughter normally swings a Ghost Double Barrel - so far she feels like it is a comparable bat. Exit velocity tests are the same between bats. From 3-4 BP sessions I can't tell a difference between the two either. The bat sounds good with the only difference being that miss hits on the Double Barrel don't sound like mishits...they do on the PWCBN2. My daughter won't completely "trust it" until we can get outside and she can see where the balls actually end up.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06