2020 Rawlings Quatro Pro

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 25, 2018
I may have found a place for my daughter to demo Mizuno's one piece and two piece bats. One piece can be had for $250.

Apr 8, 2019
I was able to get ahold of a brand new in wrapper 2020 Rawlings Quatro Pro this weekend for cheap. I dont know much about it because its not one of the biggies that always get posted about. Does anyone have any information, reviews, etc. about this bat. Not sure if were going to keep it yet, just wanted to get some input first. DD has a Ghost but we were thinking about keeping this one as a backup.

thanks!!
My DD loved hers. She got compliments all the time on the looks of it. She hit it hard, and it has been durable (she grew out of it.) I don't know why it doesn't get much attention on DFP. It outperformed her LS. Also, the holy grail around here seems to be Easton Ghost, but all her teammates that bought one have broken it. Oklahoma U used them last year while setting the single-season home run record, and it seemed to perform well enough for them.

I would buy another one if I could find it in the right size. Oh, and I'm pretty sure they are made in America.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
My DD loved hers. She got compliments all the time on the looks of it. She hit it hard, and it has been durable (she grew out of it.) I don't know why it doesn't get much attention on DFP. It outperformed her LS. Also, the holy grail around here seems to be Easton Ghost, but all her teammates that bought one have broken it. Oklahoma U used them last year while setting the single-season home run record, and it seemed to perform well enough for them.

I would buy another one if I could find it in the right size. Oh, and I'm pretty sure they are made in America.
It doesnt matter what bat OU uses or many of the big schools...they swing whatever they are given that pay the school better :)

Also, Rawlings is no longer made in America

Jul 15, 2016
Thanks for all the great info!! To answer a couple questions posed here. A friend of mine had it laying around from his DD. They never took it out of the wrapper for some reason. He offered it to me for $100. I'm thinking about keeping it for a BP bat and see if DD likes it once its broken in.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad