2018 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2012
But before you say it has durability issues know this Full high school season lessons every week fall season and travel fall season. A good 1800 to 2500 cuts with it. And that's just her not to mention the teammates that used it

Jul 5, 2016
First time with usssa ghost 12u team had 3 otfs today I see no difference in exit speed from blue and yellow ghost off the tee

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feb 6, 2017
Finally, something new from Easton due out June 1st and very limited numbers allocated to dealers.

Once gone, will not be more til Sept.

Initially only releasing 32/22, 33/23, 34/24...then the smaller weights will be released as well.

1) DOUBLE BARREL composite construction features two full-length barrels (Some very hot bats
are using this type technology)

2) Lowest Compression in the game right now (when has Easton ever done this...Never)

Will be priced like usual Core prices for DFP

Have pics, but i'm kind of a computer reject and cant figure out yet how to do it :)
I can email somebody the pics if they would like to load it up here.

Perhaps you can answer a question...is the USSSA approved Ghost also approved for USA (ASA) softball tourneys? Or do you have to buy one of each?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
And no bat is gonna withstand the perfect timed hit off the endcap. Sucks...bat is going strong and the darn endcap chips from a mishit.

If I had the piece, I would actually do a little work on it before I sent back

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2013
Core, I'm kinda curious... With Miken tech, is the DC41 basically an endloaded ghost? I'm curious what the slowpitch USSSA ghost will be like when it comes out. Pure curiosity.

May 18, 2009
But before you say it has durability issues know this Full high school season lessons every week fall season and travel fall season. A good 1800 to 2500 cuts with it. And that's just her not to mention the teammates that used it
Did it have pop?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Core, I'm kinda curious... With Miken tech, is the DC41 basically an endloaded ghost? I'm curious what the slowpitch USSSA ghost will be like when it comes out. Pure curiosity.

Different companies sir, similar but different tech.

And you got a USSSA DC41, not ASA. ASA and USSSA sp bats are different...no inner barrel for USSSA sp Mikens/Worth. Only ASA bats have it.

Easton doesn't have a sp usssa Ghost...their sp bat is called the Fireflex. But there are 5000 exclusive paintjobs this year from Easton for people to do illegal raffles on
and rip people out of money :). So who knows what stupid name will be thrown on someones paintjob but it wont be Ghost.

Easton made a kinda dbag move by forcing anybody who wants to sell their slowpitch prime line of bats, they have to do a 500 bat exclusive. If you don't wanna do that, they
wont let you sell their slowpitch good bats...you only get their crap line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mizenikki1