2018 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 18, 2009
Watched a YouTube video with a boy swinging a baseball version of USSSA and USA bat. They said USSSA was hotter. Their demo had the Utripp hit more over the fence.

Apr 16, 2013
Watched a YouTube video with a boy swinging a baseball version of USSSA and USA bat. They said USSSA was hotter. Their demo had the Utripp hit more over the fence.

That should be a given. The USA baseball bats are a BBCOR like standard to deaden bats, all new this year and required by little league. USSSA stamped are "travel like" rating, keeping the old 1.15 BPF. There is no ASA stamp in baseball. It's pretty much BBCOR (all are -3 .50 BPF), USSSA and the all new USA which, I believe, is 1.0 BPF.

Jul 5, 2016
Yeah..cant base on baseball bats. Plus, completely diff type bats than softball
Agreed having a son that's plays HS/Travel ball the BBcor is no comparison to softball bats. TOTALLY different animal. I'll speculate and guess both ghost will be similar in performance can't see easton serving up a severely dumbed down version of their new flagship bat not good marketing IMO

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Apr 28, 2015
Huge thanks to Core for the fast shipping to get my daughter her Ghost and for the great deal. I had to work late yesterday but got a text from her on my way home that said, “Oh my gosh Dad, I’m in love with this bat!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2016
Big thanks to Core. Team bags are loaded with Ghost. Now they just have to elevate to celebrate
4a0114ac6b81b684a9a1b974d539f2aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619