2017 Louisville and CF9's in/coming in

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 19, 2016
I'm right with you ordering the same bat (CF9 32 Hope). Hopefully they ship a bunch!

That bat Is a thing of beauty. I cant even show It to my DD because she will want It and well.....shes not big/strong enough to swing any size they offer In that paint scheme. Hopefully In a few years we can move up to the drop 10.

CR1

May 8, 2016
Got the CF9 Hope today. Thanks again Core! Amazingly fast shipping (we are out in Cali), great service. If you are in doubt, the bat looks really, really good. Much better than previous years IMO. Will have to see how she hits it, but she already likes it.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Very welcome, but have I have to thank USPS priority as well, for as much as people complain, they
have been AWESOME in out 7 years. Many of the complaints are not justified.

So here is a shout out to all of our usps workers!

May 19, 2016
Very welcome, but have I have to thank USPS priority as well, for as much as people complain, they
have been AWESOME in out 7 years. Many of the complaints are not justified.

So here is a shout out to all of our usps workers!

If I put my order In Friday afternoon, would It be shipped by now? My postal lady likes to slack on her job quite often so I want to keep a close eye out for It.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
If I put my order In Friday afternoon, would It be shipped by now? My postal lady likes to slack on her job quite often so I want to keep a close eye out for It.

Says it was delivered on your front porch today

If you are Hopkinsville

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2014
Core thank you so much! The Hyper was delivered today and my DD could not be more excited. I appreciate that you were able to ship the same day as I ordered. Heading out to the field for some quick bp tonight before she uses it in a scrimmage tomorrow. she is beyond pumped to put it into action.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez