2017 Louisville and CF9's in/coming in

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 19, 2016
Says it was delivered on your front porch today

If you are Hopkinsville

Yes sir! I spoke way too soon and It was actually delivered to my door (I lied, I was so excited I met the mail lady at the end of the driveway) shortly after I posted that message. Gave It to my DD and she was as excited as Ive seen her In a long time. She couldnt wait to get some swings In with It In the back yard. Thanks so much Core, you have a new loyal customer for as long as you are In the business. Seriously, If you are looking for a new bat and you're not going through Core, you should have a mental evaluation done ASAP.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You are very welcome and glad it made somebody's day :)

And thank you as well for choosing us. We appreciate our customers very much. Cant thank everybody enough
for not going with the mega-store(s) who don't care about anything but their pockets.

Apr 16, 2016
Good Morning Core,
I tried to message you however I got an error message saying something about your inbox exceeding storage...in any case, I am looking for a CF9 Sprite 31 inches 20 ounces for my DD. Do you have any in stock?

Mar 23, 2014
SoCal
A BIG GIANT THANK YO!!!!!

Super star service and received awesome looking bats in two days. There are two young ladies that are very happy in Cali.

Why would anyone buy a bat somewhere else??.

Thanks a million

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simonet