2013 Rocketflex Review

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Amazing the amount of money we spend on bats. The shame of it is; if she doesn't like it then we lose. I have lost more times than
I have won. I wish the batting cages would have every bat for them to try to help make the right choice the first time. My girls are now Xeno girls and I do not think there is much that will change their minds, although they prefer the original xeno model to all the newer models. I think it is in their head but they swear it is better then the newer model I bought them.
They have used over the years;
Miken Maniac
Demarini cf4
Rockettech 05'
Miken Halo
Techzilla
Worth something or other
Easton Synyrgy
etc etc Now the Xeno is the only bat they will touch.
I have sold some of these bats on ebay to recoup some cost

Anderson has a 30 day love it or return it policy in place right now. So if your DD doesn't like it you get to return it within 30 days for a full refund. That's one of the reasons I moved her up a bat size without being 100% sure she would be able to swing it effectively. It turns out she can.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Anderson has a 30 day love it or return it policy in place right now. So if your DD doesn't like it you get to return it within 30 days for a full refund. That's one of the reasons I moved her up a bat size without being 100% sure she would be able to swing it effectively. It turns out she can.

AND...make sure to check Andersons website for their list of authorized dealers. The policy is only good if purchased from one of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkhill45