2013 Rocketflex Review

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
DD has swung a 33" -9 Rocketech for the last year. Since her Birthday is this week, I bought her a new 34" -10' Rocketflex. She said it definitely swings heavier than her shorter Rocketech but her timing wasn't off at all. It definitely has great pop straight from the wrapper and DD absolutely LOVES it! She is definitely blasting the ball... dropping it around 250' with side toss. I won't get in front of her with real balls :)

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Wow... 250' from side toss is a bomb... add the extra pop from a pitched ball and that's gonna be closer to 300'

Sorry....little bit of a brag here. The concession stand sits behind the 200' rec ball fields fence that we use by 40'. The roof is 40'x80'. She's landing them on the roof from a tee and side toss both. I had to get the ladder to grab a dozen + of my balls out of the gutters...lol And yes she plays TB but we have the rec fields we can use since I volunteer my time there.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2009
PA
My DD loves her new RF (31/21). She switched from a CF5 Insane to the RF and she says it is like night and day. She says every ball off the barrel feels solid, and no sting in the handle. She will never go back to a composite (until the next NEW thing comes out!).:rolleyes:

Aug 10, 2010
Amazing the amount of money we spend on bats. The shame of it is; if she doesn't like it then we lose. I have lost more times than
I have won. I wish the batting cages would have every bat for them to try to help make the right choice the first time. My girls are now Xeno girls and I do not think there is much that will change their minds, although they prefer the original xeno model to all the newer models. I think it is in their head but they swear it is better then the newer model I bought them.
They have used over the years;
Miken Maniac
Demarini cf4
Rockettech 05'
Miken Halo
Techzilla
Worth something or other
Easton Synyrgy
etc etc Now the Xeno is the only bat they will touch.
I have sold some of these bats on ebay to recoup some cost

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkhill45