2004 Rocketech 31 drop 9 value?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 25, 2009
Is there any reason to believe that the 2004 version performs better than the more recent versions? In a discussion with Nate (former Anderson rep), I was led to believe that wasn't the case.

The 04 RT does perform better! When they first came out there was talk of banning them.

My GDD dented her first 04. I sent it back and they sent me an 05. No where near the 04. So now I have an 04 (third one) and an 05.

There have been a few RTs since then but they're not as good as the 04; none of them.

They will be worth even more if they ban composite bats like they're talking about doing. Nowadays, the purple and white Stealth is as hot as the 04 RT. And judging from the WCWS the older Stealths are also.

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
They will be worth even more if they ban composite bats like they're talking about doing. Nowadays, the purple and white Stealth is as hot as the 04 RT. And judging from the WCWS the older Stealths are also.
Which purple and white stealth? The '08 or the new purple and white Stealth speed?

I don't know why they made them in the same colors, it does get confusing because everyone refers to the Stealth bats online by their colors.

Oct 25, 2009
Which purple and white stealth? The '08 or the new purple and white Stealth speed?

I don't know why they made them in the same colors, it does get confusing because everyone refers to the Stealth bats online by their colors.

BOTH! The 08 was so popular that they, in effect, re-issued them.

Jun 22, 2010
SE. Georgia
I got one, bought it from my sister for fifty bucks it was extremley hot, but the rubber end cap seems to be a lil lose now, it is a 30/21 its still a team bat and still has pop, but i bought her a rip it foxy....have not seen the foxy enough to judge it, but nothing has hit like that old rocketech our 08 mite allstar team won state and 7 of the 10 girls used it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez