1st varsity pitching start

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 9, 2014
Is this the same girl that DH said "sucked" 20 days ago?? Good thing he got to her in time! Does he have a website? It sounds like his ballerina mechanics are the ones we should all be teaching. Seriously, though, congrats to you both and keep up the hard work... its already paying off!

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
Congratulations to her! (and you!). Followed many of your posted lessons with Pauly. very generous of you to share those videos. Helped me with DD, so thank you.
It is very generous of Rick Pauly to agree to let me share these videos. There are many instructors who would of said no when asked if you mind if I share them.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
Is this the same girl that DH said "sucked" 20 days ago?? Good thing he got to her in time! Does he have a website? It sounds like his ballerina mechanics are the ones we should all be teaching. Seriously, though, congrats to you both and keep up the hard work... its already paying off!
Ballerina pitching is the wave of the future.

Jun 7, 2016
Tried to send a PM but said your inbox was full. After posting about the rick pauly instrucional clips, Iwent looking for a thread I had thought you started where you posted links to all your videos. Did I imagine this? I cant seem to find it, but then DW wife says I'm a lousy looker. If I am not crazy, can you post title, I really liked those clips as refrence source.
Thanks!

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
Tried to send a PM but said your inbox was full. After posting about the rick pauly instrucional clips, Iwent looking for a thread I had thought you started where you posted links to all your videos. Did I imagine this? I cant seem to find it, but then DW wife says I'm a lousy looker. If I am not crazy, can you post title, I really liked those clips as refrence source.
Thanks!
I found it and bumped it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00