1st base glove with small hand stall?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 13, 2021
Who makes a 1st base glove with a hand stall to fit kids playing 10u. She currently uses a 11.75 Bradley in the field but they don’t make 1st base gloves. Looking for something with similar fit.

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
Youth sized baseball 1B gloves will work fine with a 10U ball. A batting glove will help a smaller hand in a bigger glove.

Feb 15, 2017
DD is a pitcher who also plays first base high school and travel and uses the same glove for both positions. Her hand isn't not huge either. 16U and high school.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Mar 8, 2020
My kids have gamed the Bradley gloves for a couple years now. They do make a 1B mitt as my 11YO has one and she loves it. I believe they market it under the Next Play series rather than their softbal/FP line. The Next Play series is baseball but the only difference is that the FP versions have an adjustable strap. I can attest that finger stalls sizes are identical. I highly recommend the Next Play 12.25 1B mitt for 10U players and even 12U players (until they can handle something longer).

Also look at the Rawlings R9 youth series (the red and black ones). They have a 1B mitt and those finger stalls are appropriate for 10U. You might have issues finding one these days as the stock is pretty well depleted.

May 13, 2021
My kids have gamed the Bradley gloves for a couple years now. They do make a 1B mitt as my 11YO has one and she loves it. I believe they market it under the Next Play series rather than their softbal/FP line. The Next Play series is baseball but the only difference is that the FP versions have an adjustable strap. I can attest that finger stalls sizes are identical. I highly recommend the Next Play 12.25 1B mitt for 10U players and even 12U players (until they can handle something longer).

Also look at the Rawlings R9 youth series (the red and black ones). They have a 1B mitt and those finger stalls are appropriate for 10U. You might have issues finding one these days as the stock is pretty well depleted.
Thanks.

May 19, 2017
My friends daughter uses a Bradley fp gold 1b mitt. They are available on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 13, 2021
My friends daughter uses a Bradley fp gold 1b mitt. They are available on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Burner mentioned them I didn’t think they had them, but I found them under the next level line. But they are sold out at the moment.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414