Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: OKC Challenge 2019

  1. #1
    I can talk softball all day Ksphenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 64 Times in 27 Posts

    Default OKC Challenge 2019

    If your going this year post up here!

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Certified softball maniac pattar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,440
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked 747 Times in 485 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksphenom View Post
    If your going this year post up here!

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    We are going, 10U. However we live in Oklahoma so we are not "going" very far

  3. #3
    I can talk softball all day Ksphenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 64 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pattar View Post
    We are going, 10U. However we live in Oklahoma so we are not "going" very far
    I'll be there and I'd love to come watch some ball. If you don't mind send me a team name.

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Certified softball maniac pattar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,440
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked 747 Times in 485 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksphenom View Post
    I'll be there and I'd love to come watch some ball. If you don't mind send me a team name.

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Oklahoma Athletics 08 Williams

    Edit: Not sure what age group your DD is in, but I believe they are playing at 3 or 4 different parks depending
    on the age groups...
    Last edited by pattar; 01-11-2019 at 08:47 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to pattar For This Useful Post:

    Ksphenom (01-10-2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Segment -- Burn -- Conversion --