1) Please bring profiles to the showcase tournaments. Nothing more frustrating than seeing a player you like and you cant figure out who she is
2) Please hang or bring the profiles to the coaches that are watching. I love when a coach brings me a profile and asks me what I'm looking for and that if I want to see someone hit again or play a position just let him/her know.
3) Please let the college coaches talk to the players before your meeting with them. Sometimes we need to get to another field or facility.
4) Don't waste too much time arguing calls. It wastes time from letting us see more players play. A coach argued for 5 minutes at one showcase and I and some other coaches were saying move on already
5) If its a bad call on a strikeout then let the player hit again immediately. Its a showcase so you can do almost anything with the lineup
6) Rotate your players a lot in different defensive postions