Xeno vs Onex

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 20, 2011
Just bought DD the 2013 Xeno in Dec. Have been told not to use it at the cages. Only use it with official softballs.
Is there truth to that? If so will it hold her back if she has to use a different bat (def not another $200 bat) between team practice and cages?

DD uses her 2013 Xeno 32/22 when doing tee work and front toss with 'real' softballs, uses her 32/22 Aluminum Rip-it when hitting dimpled or TCB balls. No adverse affect between switching between the two. Should be hitting more tee and front toss, IMHO. Only have been using the machine to work on timing.

Bucketmom

Psycho for softball!
Feb 13, 2013
At the fields
Wow, seen the onex today at softballjunk. Nice looking bat. Headed to walmart tomorrow for practice bat. I have only been on this site a couple days and I have learned so much. Thank you all!!!! My facebook friends are wondering where I've been.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
DD 30/20 Xeno is her outside bat, her indoor bat is an $8 31/20 Synergy.

She is not going to be running around deciding which bat to use, or walking around practice with 2 bats.

Once we get back outside all her tee work, TCB and front toss will be with her primary bat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1